Virginia Beach, VA – Ynot Italian – a full-service restaurant franchise known for its extensive menu of traditional, homemade Italian entrees – has announced plans to expand its footprint across the Southeastern United States.
According to founder and CEO Tony DiSilvestro, the growth will focus on developing both full and express units and will initially target other parts of the brand’s home state of Virginia, as well as key markets in North Carolina, Maryland and Florida. He expects the seven-unit chain to open three new units this year and, starting next year, develop as many as two full-scale restaurants and 5-10 express units annually.
The announced expansion will be achieved exclusively through franchising.
“We’re absolutely ready to become the dominant player in the Italian food franchise industry,” said DiSilvestro. “One of the most attractive attributes of Ynot for potential franchisees is the way our brand has resonated with fans across Virginia for nearly 30 years. We look forward to sharing the Ynot experience with potential franchisees who fit our culture and desire to bring our commitment to family, quality and community into these exciting markets.”
The story of Ynot Italian begins in 1993 when Tony and his wife Cyndi moved from New Jersey to Virginia Beach. They started searching for a location and realized their dream of running an Italian restaurant when they opened the first Ynot Italian in the Great Neck neighborhood of Virginia Beach. The decision was made to put Tony’s name on every location and box of food they prepared (YNOT is TONY spelled backwards – a throwback to his childhood nickname).
When Tony’s brother Harry joined the company in 1996 with Tony and Cyndi, their shared experiences of cooking alongside their Italian parents and grandparents reaffirmed their love of good food and authentic Italian flavors while spending time with family around the table.
“Whether you’re dining-in or ordering-out, we’ve made your food with the same quality and care we would make for our own family so that you can enjoy it with yours,” said Tony.
The Ynot Italian menu offers an extensive selection of traditional, homemade Italian entrees including pasta creations, stromboli, calzoni, pizza, soups, sandwiches, custom chopped salads, and a wide selection of desserts. Gluten free and vegan options are also available for those with dietary restrictions.
Source: (Restaurant News Release)
- Crave Hot Dogs Coming to AuburnAUBURN, CA – Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ is a fast casual Hot Dog and BBQ restaurant. More than just your average BBQ,
- Popeye’s submits application to open at former Burger King locationLACEY TOWNSHIP, NJ – The Lacey Township Planning Board has received an application to convert the old Burger King at the Lacey
- First look at the new Willie’s Grill and Ice House in CiboloCIBOLO, TX – The Cibolo community is about to have a new go-to destination where they can kick back and enjoy the
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop opening Zero Human Interaction restaurant in the East VillageBrooklyn Dumpling Shop, the nation’s fastest growing dumpling automat concept, will open at St. Mark’s Place (131 First Avenue) in the East
- Bar Rescue’s Jon Taffer opening new D.C. restaurantWASHINGTON, D.C. – Taffer’s Tavern, the innovative new full service tavern concept founded by industry leading hospitality expert and star of Paramount