OurBus is launching a new regional bus network connecting both Atlantic City and South Jersey to major metro areas across the Northeast. The company’s first route to and from New York City will start next Thursday, April 29th with four daily round trip schedules.
Here are the Top 5 reasons why your readers may be interested in this story:
1. In addition to bringing passengers from NYC to Atlantic City, OurBus will also cater to South Jersey residents looking to travel north to New York from a stop at the Atlantic Service Area on the Garden State Parkway in Galloway, NJ – an underserved market that currently either drives to Atlantic City or Toms River for bus service
2. We’re preparing to roll out our NearMe program, where local businesses and activities (i.e. city restaurants, attractions) often overlooked by most visitors from outside the region are featured
3. OurBus brings a customer-first product to the market with fast, frequent bus service, easy to use technology, real time bus tracking, flexible change, cancellation policies
4. The company owns no buses and employs no drivers – rather, it connects local, often family owned, bus carriers to passengers (think Uber or Lyft for long distance travel)
5. OurBus has raised capital from financial and strategic investors, including Daimler AG, one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in the world
Here’s a link to our press release for your review: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ourbus-launches-regional-bus-network-to-atlantic-city-301275027.html