HOUSTON, TX – Houston Police Daryn Edwards today announced that a kidnapping call turned into the discovery of nearly 100 illegal aliens found in a residence and a possible human trafficking operation.
The Houston Police Department’s homicide division tracked down the alleged kidnapping to a home at 12210 Chessington Drive in Houston.
After obtaining a search warrant, a SWAT team moved in and found the discovery and discovered a human smuggling operation. Police secured the home and provided medical assistance to the illegal aliens, some of who appeared to be COVID-19 positive. Edwards said several of the aliens had high fevers and reported a lack of sense of smell.
There were no children in the home. Edwards said the immigrants had not eaten for quite some time and were in need of food and water.
- Get the latest news from the Biden Border Crisis on the Shore News Network’s Biden Border Crisis News page.
- U.S. Army soldiers rescue two from drowing in Rio Grande crossing borderLAREDO, Texas – Working together, Laredo Sector Border Patrol agents and U.S. Army soldiers assigned in support of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- 11-year-old immigrant boy rescued after losing consciousness in Arizona desert after crossing borderYUMA, Ariz. – Wellton Border Patrol agents intercepted a group of five migrants in the desert Tuesday morning and found themselves in the
- Two Human Traffickers Heading to prison after leaving Illegal aliens in 100 degree trailerLAREDO, TEXAS – A 28-year-old Laredoan has been ordered to federal prison for conspiring to transport illegal aliens, announced Acting U.S. Attorney
- Border patrol agents stop one million dollars in meth, cocaine and prescription pillsLAREDO, Texas—U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Field Operations (OFO) officers intercepted hard narcotics with an estimated street value of
- 2,000 pounds of cocaine intercepted from the Dominican RepublicAGUADILLA, Puerto Rico—Air and Marine Operations (AMO) marine units intercepted Saturday a 25-foot “yola” type vessel in which three men from the