Middletown, PA – Nine winning Treasure Hunt tickets from the Tuesday, July 27 drawing will split a jackpot prize of $201,370.50. The winning tickets were sold in Allegheny, Cumberland, Franklin, Luzerne, Philadelphia, and Washington counties. Each jackpot-winning ticket matched all five numbers drawn, 2-5-6-8-11, to win individual prizes of $22,374.50, less applicable withholding. The winning tickets were sold by:
- Chelten Newstand, 75 W. Chelten Avenue, Philadelphia;
- Shree Sharanam Newsstand, 1820 Market St., Mid City West, Philadelphia;
- Cocoa Hut, 61 E. Main St., Nanticoke, Luzerne County;
- Al’s Quick Stop, 3377 Bear Creek Boulevard, Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne County;
- Sheetz, 91 Erford Road, Camp Hill, Cumberland County;
- Rutter’s, 4030 Lincoln Way E., Fayetteville, Franklin County.
- Utsav News, 400 Cherry Way, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County;
- Gas N Go Washington, 98 Murtland Avenue, Washington, Washington County; and
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits, 1106 Park Manor Boulevard, Robinson Town Centre, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County.
More than 66,300 other Treasure Hunt tickets won prizes in the drawing. Players should check every ticket, every time.
The prizes must be claimed and the tickets validated before winners can be identified. Treasure Hunt winners have one year from the drawing date to claim prizes. Winners should immediately sign the back of their ticket and call the Lottery at 1-800-692-7481.
Treasure Hunt debuted in May 2007 and is drawn during the day, seven days a week. Ticket sales end at 1:05 p.m. each day and drawing results are posted at palottery.com after 1:35 p.m.