CAPE MAY COURTHOUSE, NJ – The Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office is currently seeking to hire dedicated and honorable individuals for the position of County Detective.
Annual Salary starting at $42,250
-Two weeks paid vacation
-Thirteen paid holidays
-Comprehensive medical insurance.
-Opportunities for advanced training.
• Must be a resident of New Jersey and a citizen of the United States.
• Possess a valid New Jersey driver’s license.
• Possess a four-year degree from a college or university accredited by one of the regional or national institutional associations recognized by the United States Secretary of Education, or equivalent experience and professional training.
• The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age and maximum age established by law or regulation.
• Must be sound in body and of good physical and mental health.
• Must be of good moral character and have not been convicted of any criminal offense or that reflects negatively on your moral character.
• Employment is contingent on successfully passing a comprehensive background investigation, psychological evaluation, drug screening, and graduation from the Basic Course for Investigators.
Mission Statement of the Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office – To provide professional leadership and guidance through to coordination of law enforcement resources to safeguard and protect the citizens by detection, arrest, prosecution, and conviction of criminal offenders. Interested individuals should send a resume to email@example.com by September 20,2021.