by Andrew Kramer, CCPO
Camden, N.J. – Camden County Prosecutor Grace C. MacAulay is announcing the sentence for a Sicklerville man found guilty of sexually assaulting a child on multiple occasions.
On January 28, 2022, Dana Williams, 43, of Sicklerville, was sentenced to 55 years New Jersey State Prison by Camden County Superior Court Judge Thomas J. Shusted, Jr.
Williams was convicted of the repeated sexual abuse of a child, which began in June 2015 and continued through November 2017.
Assistant Prosecutors Elizabeth Mieliwocki and Krystal Aquino prosecuted the case, which concluded on September 3, 2021, with a jury finding Williams guilty of the following:
- Ten Counts Aggravated Sexual Assault (1st Degree)
- Six Counts Sexual Assault (2nd Degree)
- Two Counts Endangering the Welfare of a Child (2nd Degree)
- Two Counts Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault (3rd Degree)
- One Count Witness Tampering (3rd Degree)
Williams must serve 50 years before being eligible for parole and he is required to register as a sex offender under Megan’s Law and be on parole supervision for life upon the expiration of his custodial sentence.