CINCINNATI, OHIO – A multi-draw ticket purchase for Charles Farley Jr. of Cincinnati turned into a $50,000 prize win in the Jan. 30 evening Pick 5 drawing. https://www.ohiolottery.com/Games/DrawGames/Pick-5
Charles purchased his winning ticket at Winton Sunoco, located at 9177 Winton Road in Cincinnati.
He matched all five numbers drawn (1-0-4-6-6) in exact order, called a “straight” bet, to win. Charles will receive $36,000 after federal and state tax withholdings.
The odds of winning Pick 5’s top prize, matching all numbers in exact order, are 1 in 100,000.
The Ohio Lottery has contributed more than $29 billion to education since 1974. For more information about the Ohio Lottery and its contribution to education, visit www.ohiolottery.com/supportingeducation.
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- $50,000 lottery ticket sold at Sparrows Point 7-Eleven
- $50,000 winning lottery ticket sold in Hyattsville
- TAKE 5 $18K Ticket Sold in Elmsford
- TAKE 5 $36K Winning Ticket Sold in Rockaway Park
- NY Powerball 3rd Prize Tickets Include $100K Power Play Winner