BROOKLYN, NEW YORK – One Brooklyn lottery player is the winner of the TAKE 5 evening lottery drawing which took place on March 28th.
The $36,703.50 ticket was bought at EZ Market, on 5711 6TH Avenue in Brooklyn.
According to Lottery officials, “TAKE 5 players with midday and evening draws on the same ticket must check their numbers at nylottery.ny.gov to determine if they have the winning numbers for the corresponding midday or evening drawing. TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one to 39. The drawing is televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. A Lottery draw game prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- A record-breaking winning lottery ticket was sold this weekend in Philadelphia
- Two winning tickets sold in Take 5 evening drawing
- Check your tickets: $500k lottery winner sold in Union County
- Winning Powerball lottery ticket sold in Gloucester County
- $3.7 million lottery ticket sold in Jersey City