FALLSTON, MARYLAND – One lucky lottery player is now $2 Million richer after winning the Gold Rush Scratch-Off game. The 55 Year-Old winner plans to buy a vacation home for her family with her winnings.
Earlier in the week she stopped by the 7-Eleven after picking up food, and purchased the $2,000,000 Scratch-Off. She won $500.
Later in the week she stopped back to 7-Eleven and bought another ticket. She scratched the ticket and checked the ticket on the scanner. “All I could see were zeroes. I thought the thing was broken.” The woman then asked the cashier to run her instant ticket through the Lottery terminal electronically. She could immediately tell by the clerk’s reaction and “that was when I knew.”
7-Eleven located on South Main Street in Bel Air will receive $2K from the Lottery for selling the top-prize winning scratch-off.
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Vermont Powerball Ticket Wins $366.7 Million Jackpot
- TAKE 5 $9K Ticket Sold In Nineveh and Long Beach
- TAKE 5 $35K Ticket Sold in The Bronx
- Middlesex County Powerball Ticket Wins $2 Million
- Lucky New York CASH4LIFE Ticket Wins $1,000 a Week for Life