MANHATTAN, NEW YORK – Two lucky TAKE 5 tickets were sold in Manhattan and Ronkonkoma. They were the top-prize winning tickets for the May 15th drawing.
The tickets were sold at Thrifty beverage located on Goldbach Avenue in Ronkonkoma, which sold 1 of the prize winning tickets worth $9,338. The other ticket, also worth $9,338 was sold at West Harlem Deli located on 5th Avenue in Manhattan.
According to lottery officials, “TAKE 5 players with midday and evening draws on the same ticket must check their numbers at nylottery.ny.gov to determine if they have the winning numbers for the corresponding midday or evening drawing. TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one through 39. The drawing is televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. A Lottery draw game prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Cash 5 With Quick Cash $488K Jackpot Won In Lancaster County
- Mega Millions Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Delaware County
- TAKE 5 $18K Top-Prize Winner Sold in Elmont
- TAKE 5 $18K Ticket Sold in Staten Island
- TAKE 5 $37K Ticket Sold in the Bronx