STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK – One lucky Take 5 lottery ticket was purchased in Staten Island. The winning ticket was sold for the May 22nd TAKE 5 drawing.
The $32,944 ticket was bought at Kings Port Richmond C-store, on Port Richmond Avenue in Staten Island.
According to lottery officials, “TAKE 5 players with midday and evening draws on the same ticket must check their numbers at nylottery.ny.gov to determine if they have the winning numbers for the corresponding midday or evening drawing. TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one through 39. The drawing is televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. A Lottery draw game prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Vermont Powerball Ticket Wins $366.7 Million Jackpot
- TAKE 5 $9K Ticket Sold In Nineveh and Long Beach
- TAKE 5 $35K Ticket Sold in The Bronx
- Middlesex County Powerball Ticket Wins $2 Million
- Lucky New York CASH4LIFE Ticket Wins $1,000 a Week for Life