TRENTON (March 25, 2021) – Three New Jersey Lottery tickets matched four of the five white balls and the Powerball drawn for the Wednesday, March 24, drawing winning the $50,000 third-tier prize.
One of those tickets was purchased with the Power Play option, multiplying the prize to $100,000. The winning tickets were sold at the following locations:
Passaic County ($100,000): Jackpocket, 355 Warwick Tpke., Hewitt; Middlesex County ($50,000): Speedway #3434, 1020 Route 9, Woodbridge; and, Warren County ($50,000): 7-Eleven #11460, 42 Route 517 and Panther, Hackettstown. The winning numbers for the Wednesday, March 24, drawing were: 04, 09, 17, 27, and 38.
The Red Power Ball number was 18. The Multiplier number was 02. 32,101 New Jersey players took home an estimated $170,037 in prizes ranging from $4 to $200. The Powerball jackpot rolls to $238,000,000 for the next drawing to be held Saturday, March 27, at 10:59 pm.
- Two indicted for 2009 Long Branch cold case murder
- Monmouth correctional officer pleads guilty to shoplifting at Target, Home Depot
- Brick police issue multiple summonses at Brick’s F-Cove
- Million dollar Powerball ticket sold in Camden County
- Guatemalan migrant found dead in Delaware River identified