JACKSONVILLE, FL – The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office has announced they have a suspect in custody for the March 1st murder in Jacksonville.
Police reported that on Monday, March 1, 2021, patrol officers were dispatched to the area of 3800 Franklin Street in reference to a deceased individual. Upon arrival, officers located a deceased male with blunt force trauma.
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Homicide Unit and Crime Scene Unit responded to conduct an investigation. Detectives identified the suspect as LaTerres Bryant, 47.
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, LaTerres Bryant was arrested and charged with murder in the second degree
.The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office continues to investigate this incident. Anyone who has any information regarding this murder is asked to contact the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office at 904-630-0500 or email us at JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org. To remain anonymous and receive a possible reward up to $3,000, contact Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.
- Police swarm Florida man after neighbors heard woman being held hostage, screaming for help
- Bar fight leads to death at West Palm Beach Fosters Too Lounge
- Man charged for beating victim with a slap jack
- Two Gulf County drug dealers busted
- Four charged for fatal shooting at Sarasota convenience store