The following is a list obtained from the Ocean County Jail online inmate search reporting who’s coming and who’s going at the Ocean County Jail. The individuals in this list have been processed in recent days at the Ocean County Jail. This list does not assume any guilt of crimes committed or reporting of possible new crimes committed. It is simply a list of new records created in the inmate processing system.
Jerlisa Drauhn – 3/25 – Cyber Harassment, Disclosure of images of another/intimate parts/sex
Sean Fisher – 3/25 – Purposefully caused bodily injury to another.
McKennah Gudgeon – 3/25 – Controlled substance, shoplifting
Darren McCormick – 3/25 – drugs
Dion Bullock – 3/25 – Burglary, attempt to cause bodily injury
Sean Kearny – 3/24 – possession, threat of violence
Devin Lutz – 3/24- Manufacturing cocaine/heroin, possession, resisting arrest
Ray Reeder – 3/24 – Strangulation
Pablo Rivera – 3/24 – Distribution within 1,000 feet of school, distribution near public housing/park
- Greg McGuckin loses another critical lawsuit for Jackson Township, Eruv, Dorm bans ruled unconstitutional
- Seda calls for Commissioners to stop sponsoring hate and bigotry in Ocean County
- Yes, Glory’s Market is done, being replaced by Wawa, Liquor Store, Drug store
- Lakewood man who tried to kill police officers to be held in jail
- Mo Hill Team Continues to Push for Former Ritacco Underboss as Next Superintendent After Two Rejections