Firehouse Subs is hosting its first-ever national recruitment event April 6 through April 8 from 2 to 5 p.m. local time each day.
Firehouse Subs’ family of local restaurant owners is looking to fill more than 12,000 permanent full-time and part-time positions across all 1,130+ of its restaurants in the U.S. Open positions include crew member and management opportunities for various dayparts, weekdays and weekends. Interested applicants can visit their local Firehouse Subs restaurant during the event to apply for open positions with the potential for immediate hiring.
The award-winning brand seeks to fill these positions with positive, energetic and dedicated individuals. Firehouse Subs team members enjoy competitive wages, discounts on delicious subs and excellent growth opportunities. Job seekers can find their nearest Firehouse Subs location at FirehouseSubs.com. Firehouse Subs is focused on the health and safety of its team members and guests, and all restaurants have implemented additional cleaning protocols and procedures following CDC guidelines. On-site interviews will be conducted following local and state COVID-19 safety protocols. Outdoor interviews will be conducted based on restaurant location.
Team members can feel good about the work they do each day as a portion of every purchase at all U.S. Firehouse Subs restaurants benefits Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, which has granted more than $57 million to first responders and public safety organizations across the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. Donations help the Foundation achieve its mission of providing lifesaving equipment and resources to first responders and public safety organizations across the country.
“Our brand is lucky to be in a position where we can expand our restaurant teams and create opportunities within our local communities during these challenging times,” said Firehouse Subs Chief Executive Officer Don Fox. “Our restaurant owners are passionate about heartfelt service and hearty, flavorful food, and we’re excited to welcome new team members who share those values.”
Many Firehouse Subs franchisees started their restaurant careers as crew members or general managers who advanced through the ranks and achieved their dreams of becoming entrepreneurs.
“I started working at Firehouse Subs as a crew member in high school,” said Perry, Georgia Franchisee Will Stilley. “After serving in the U.S. Army for more than 10 years, I had the opportunity to return to the brand as a restaurant owner. It’s extremely fulfilling to be part of a brand that is so invested in its team members and making a positive impact across the country.”
Firehouse Subs is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Man wanted after robbing McDonald’s at gunpoint in ColumbusCOLUMBUS, OH – A criminal is wanted for an extremely bizarre case of multiple armed robberies including a female clerk at a
- Mooyah! New burger joint opening in Baton RougeMOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes Franchise Owners Chas and LaVondra Coleman are looking forward to serving even more Guests “better burgers” with their
- Crave Hot Dogs Coming to AuburnAUBURN, CA – Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ is a fast casual Hot Dog and BBQ restaurant. More than just your average BBQ,
- Popeye’s submits application to open at former Burger King locationLACEY TOWNSHIP, NJ – The Lacey Township Planning Board has received an application to convert the old Burger King at the Lacey
- First look at the new Willie’s Grill and Ice House in CiboloCIBOLO, TX – The Cibolo community is about to have a new go-to destination where they can kick back and enjoy the