MIDLAND, OHIO – Devin Allen of Midland won the top prize of $300,000 on the Ohio Lottery Scratch-Off, Special Edition Cashword.
After mandatory state and federal taxes totaling 28 percent, Allen will receive $216,000.
He purchased his winning ticket at Midland 1st Stop #71, located at 126128 US RT 68 S in Midland.
Special Edition Cashword is a $5 scratch-off with a top prize of $300,000. As of February 7, 2022, there are no top prizes remaining in the game. To learn more about Special Edition Cashword and the entire lineup of Ohio Lottery Scratch-Offs, click here.
The Ohio Lottery has contributed more than $29 billion to education since 1974. For more information about the Ohio Lottery and its contribution to education, visit www.ohiolottery.com/supportingeducation.
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- $18.4 Million NY LOTTO Winning Ticket Sold in Manhattan
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold in Middlesex County
- Jersey Cash 5 $520K Ticket Won In Hudson County
- Ocean County Powerball Ticket Wins $50K
- $19,000 Take 5 winning ticket sold at Manhattan deli