TRENTON, NJ – Someone from Gloucester County is now $1 Million richer. The Wednesday, March 9th Powerball drawing produced the $1 million second-tier prize. The lottery ticket was purchased at The Smoke Shop on 525 Beckett Road in Logan Township.
According to lottery officials, “The winning numbers for the Wednesday, March 9, drawing were: 13, 22, 34, 51, and 67. The Red Power Ball number was 10. The Power Play was 2X. 15,868 New Jersey players took home an estimated $82,977 in prizes ranging from $4 to $200. The Powerball jackpot rolls to $112,000,000 for the Saturday, March 12, drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- $539,000 winning lottery ticket sold in Cranberry Township
- Millions of dollars in unclaimed winning Powerball tickets in two-billion-dollar drawing
- Brandywine man wins $50k prize in Maryland lottery drawing
- $150k lottery ticket sold in Markleysburg
- Winning Powerball Ticket Worth $50K Sold In Mercer County