ILION, NEW YORK – One New York Lottery player is over $40K richer tonight after winning the top-prize winning ticket in the TAKE 5 drawing. The ticket was worth $40,903.50.
The TAKE 5 ticket was bought at Cliff’s Local Market located on Central Avenue in Ilion.
According to lottery officials, “TAKE 5 players with midday and evening draws on the same ticket must check their numbers at nylottery.ny.gov to determine if they have the winning numbers for the corresponding midday or evening drawing. TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one through 39. The drawing is televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. A Lottery draw game prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- TAKE 5 $35K Ticket Sold in The Bronx
- Middlesex County Powerball Ticket Wins $2 Million
- Lucky New York CASH4LIFE Ticket Wins $1,000 a Week for Life
- Jersey Cash 5 Ticket Wins $100K in Camden County
- $150K Winning Powerball Ticket Purchased in Middlesex County