Vice President Kamala Harris is under fire from the right today after joking around about the Biden border crisis. When asked if she had plans to visit the border, she laughed and said, “Uh…Not today.”
“I have before and I’m sure I will again, ya,” the Vice President said.
For making light of the ongoing humanitarian crisis, the Twitterverse erupted.
“Laughing at the crisis they created. Completely divorced from reality,” said Congressman Andy Biggs.
Ted Cruz advisor Steve Guest said, “Apparently, the border crisis is now a laughing matter for the Biden administration.”
Tales from the Swamp
- New Jersey gym owners slapped with criminal charges for defying Murphy lockdown order
- Video shows Capitol police giving approval for January 6th protesters to protest inside U.S. Capitol
- Joe Biden green lights Israeli attacks against Hamas in Gaza
- 2014 report shows media might have known more about Hamas in their building than they want to admit
- Prince Harry: The First Amendment is bonkers