The Washington Post is reporting the Biden White House is pushing forward with a COVID-19 passport system that could regulate the population as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Your ticket to a family vacation, sporting event or concert may lie in your ability to get vaccinated and show proof of vaccination.
Cruise lines and professional sports teams are already requiring COVID-19 proof of vaccination before attending their events or sailing on their cruises.
The Department of Health and Human Services is spearheading the effort. Last week, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy said he would fully support a COVID-19 passport system in his state.
New York became the first state to announce a COVID-19 passport, the “Excelsior Pass” which allows vaccinated residents access to venues, businesses, events and places the non-vaccinated are not permitted.
Read more news from the Swamp
- Facebook review board upholds Trump ban
- Trump is back online with his own personal blog version of Twitter
- Many Americans think Biden photo with Jimmy Carter is a fake, is it real?
- Seda calls for Commissioners to stop sponsoring hate and bigotry in Ocean County
- Florida governor DeSantis signs law that will ban “Vaccine Passports” in his state