GLENDORA, NJ – The Gloucester Township Police Department’s Juvenile and Family Services Bureau (JFSB) received an ICAC (Internet Crimes Against Children) tip through National Center for Missing & Exploited Children in early February.
That tip led to the initiation of a child pornography investigation.
“This investigation resulted in the execution of a search warrant by detectives from Gloucester Township Police JFSB, the Gloucester Township Police Special Response Team (SRT), and members of the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office of New Jersey High Tech Crimes Unit in the morning hours of April 15, 2021,” the Gloucester Police Department said.
“During the execution of the search warrant, detectives seized multiple electronic devices from the residence, which are being sent to the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office High Tech Crimes Unit forensic lab to be analyzed for additional evidence.”
The accused, Brian J. Lusardi, a 48- year old male was charged with one count of second-degree Distribution of Child Pornography, one count of third-degree Possession of Child Pornography and he was remanded to the Camden County Jail pending his detention hearing.
All persons charged with criminal offenses are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law.The detectives of the Juvenile and Family Services Bureau have gone through the intensive training by the New Jersey State Police to be able to join the New Jersey Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) task force.
Tips in reference to child pornography are received from several different agencies and social media sites which are then disseminated to the local ICAC task forces for further investigation. Identifying and prosecuting childpredators is at the forefront of Gloucester Township Police Department’s policing philosophy.
Arrested:Brian J. Lusardi, age 48, Sixth Avenue Glendora, NJ 08029.
- Here’s what else is happening in New Jersey: Get the latest news from New Jersey on our New Jersey News page. You can also check out our Jersey Shore News page for the latest news from the Jersey Shore.
- Radical Lefty Ben of Ben And Jerry’s lashes out at police and Mr. Softee after union’s brilliant political stuntWhen the Philadelphia Fraternal Order of Police wanted to send a message to District Attorney Larry Kasner for being soft on crime,
- Talk radio host Bill Spadea banned from YouTube for criticizing school mask policyNJ 101.5 ‘shock jock’ Bill Spadea says a lot of things people don’t like to get ratings on the air, but one
- Delaware Water Gap man who held two swimmers at gunpoint gets 21 months in prisonTRENTON, N.J. – A Passaic County, New Jersey, man was sentenced today to 21 months in prison for assaulting with a dangerous
- Jamestown meth dealer heading to prison for 60 monthsBUFFALO, N.Y. – U.S. Attorney James P. Kennedy, Jr. announced today that Alexis Hall, 26, of Harrison, NJ, who was convicted of
- Toms River Spa was front for prostitution and money laundering operation, cops sayTOMS RIVER, NJ – There was no happy ending for Toms River residents Wayne Lefkowitz and Giuhua Cui after they were arrested