Sunday March 28: (4) Florida State vs. (1) Michigan.
Playsugarhouse.com updated line has Michigan favored by 2.5 points and the total is 143.5
Florida State is only 4-3 in their last 7 games, but somehow is just a small underdog here against one of the teams who are favored to win it all. The Seminoles beat Colorado by 18 points, but they didn’t start to pull away until late in the game. Florida led by only 1 point with 12 minutes left (36-35). This shows that Florida State’s defense can wear a team down late in the game. It is questionable if they can pull this off against a balanced Michigan team.
Michigan got a great challenge from LSU on Monday. LSU led 63-62 with 9:43 left, before Michigan finished the game with a 24-15 run to claim the win. Michigan held LSU to only 29% shooting from 3-point range, and outrebounded LSU by a 34-25 margin. Guards Eli Brooks and Chaundee Brown led the way with 21 points each for Michigan. The winner of this game faces the winner of the UCLA/Alabama game. According to joewizsports.com he recommends taking the points.
- Padres fan knocks out Rockies fan in one punch, then gets wolf packed
- Play of the week: NJ high school outfielder rides the fence to rob opponent of home run
- Student impaled by javelin during track and field accident
- Football world lashes out at youth football coaches after disturbing drill goes viral
- Todd Frazier goes to war with small market Pittsburgh talk radio troll