New York champagne socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has no tears to shed this week as migrant children are being thrown over walls, left to die in the desert, and now, according to reports, being sexually assaulted as they get locked in cages by the Biden administration.
It wasn’t the case in 2018 when Cortez shed her crocodile tears over a far less damaging situation when the Trump administration was housing children in President Barack Obama’s residual child cages.
“I’ll never forget this because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents,& caged them. More kids died after this. To date, no one has been held accountable,” Cortez said,
A photo (above) taken by photographer Joe Raddle became the iconic image of the rising star of America’s radical left.
It also became the focus of memes and jokes, claiming she was crying over an empty parking lot, which was later fact-checked to verify that yes, it was a parking lot, but at the Tornillo-Guadalupe port of entry outside the gate.
“Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is embraced at the Tornillo-Guadalupe port of entry gate on June 24, 2018, in Tornillo, Texas. She is part of a group protesting the separation of children from their parents after they were caught entering the U.S. under the administration’s zero-tolerance policy,” Raddle captioned the photo.
Yesterday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott reported children were being abused and neglected in the new border cages erected by the Biden administration. He has launched an investigation into a sexual assault at a makeshift child migrant detention camp at the Freeman Coliseum.
“The Biden administration opened the borders and failed to plan for the influx of unaccompanied children crossing the border, and now we are faced with our worst fears, allegations of child abuse and neglect,” Abbott said in a statement. “I am calling on the Biden administration to close this facility, and I am directing the DPS and the Texas Rangers to immediately begin investigating these allegations. President Biden’s disastrous decisions caused this crisis, and his administration must act now to protect these children, secure the border and end this crisis.”
AOC is shedding no tears for those children. Instead, she’s on Twitter shedding more crocodile tears for the people of Yemen and making excuses for the Biden-Harris administration.
“It’s a result of the fact that we have built our immigration system on the same scaffolding of our incarceration system, and neither are just,” she claims, passing the puck back to the Trump and Obama administrations.
- Get the latest news from the Biden Border Crisis on the Shore News Network’s Biden Border Crisis News page.
- Biden propaganda machine caught red handed in DHS release claiming child detention camps empty…they’re notThe Biden Administration was caught red handed on Tuesday flat out lying about the current situation at the Donna, Texas child migrant
- Three dead after human trafficking ship breaks apart on California reefSAN DIEGO — An attempt to smuggle more than 30 people into the United States along the coast of San Diego Sunday turned
- Migrant caravan of 172 from Central America caught attempting to cross borderEDINBURG, Texas – Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) Border Patrol agents successfully foil five human smuggling attempts and apprehend 172 migrants. Yesterday
- Drug trafficker caught smuggling $3 million worth of heroin across the borderHIDALGO, Texas—U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Field Operations (OFO) at the Hidalgo International Bridge arrested two men, both United States
- Border Patrol rescues Guatemalan caravan lost in California desertOTAY MESA, Calif. — San Diego Sector’s (SDC) Border Patrol Search, Trauma, and Rescue (BORSTAR) team rescued five migrants last Thursday who were lost near