There is a border and immigration crisis in America, but the one person tasked to handle it, Vice President Kamala Harris, “Ain’t got no time for that!”
On Tuesday, Harris, the new “Border Crisis Czar” was in the Windy City visiting a black owned bakery called “Brown Sugar Bakery”.
Before that, she visited with embattled California Governor Gavin Newsome, in California, a border state, but in San Francisco. She did not address the city’s rampant homeless crisis while she was there either. Harris has instead been traveling the country touting the latest economic relief plan passed by Democrats.
Since being appointed to the position to tackle the problem, Harris hasn’t visited the border or even spoken about the border crisis.
“VP Harris is in charge of addressing the root causes of the border crisis….She hasn’t visited the border…She took time to visit a bakery in Chicago. I’m wondering if she’s still working on this,” a reporter asked White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki.
“Like many Americans, she got a snack, I think she’s allowed to do that,” Psaki said. Psaki still cannot confirm when, or if Harris will visit Biden’s growing stable of child detention camps along the border with Mexico.
Read more on this topic:
- Is Joe Biden’s Sometimes Bizarre Behavior a Sign of Dementia?
- Hunter Biden’s hooker three-way with his dog, a giant Squirtle and a lot of crack in Daily Mail tell-all
- Hunter Biden smoked Parmesan cheese out of the rug while addicted to crack
- AOC has discovered the secret to peace in the Middle East…the how to get to the what with that thing
- No crying photo-op for AOC as refugee children face sexual assault and abandonment
- Here’s the terrorist border crossing press release the Biden Administration doesn’t want you to see
- Get the latest news from the Biden Border Crisis on the Shore News Network’s Biden Border Crisis News page.
- U.S. Army soldiers rescue two from drowing in Rio Grande crossing borderLAREDO, Texas – Working together, Laredo Sector Border Patrol agents and U.S. Army soldiers assigned in support of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- 11-year-old immigrant boy rescued after losing consciousness in Arizona desert after crossing borderYUMA, Ariz. – Wellton Border Patrol agents intercepted a group of five migrants in the desert Tuesday morning and found themselves in the
- Two Human Traffickers Heading to prison after leaving Illegal aliens in 100 degree trailerLAREDO, TEXAS – A 28-year-old Laredoan has been ordered to federal prison for conspiring to transport illegal aliens, announced Acting U.S. Attorney
- Border patrol agents stop one million dollars in meth, cocaine and prescription pillsLAREDO, Texas—U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Field Operations (OFO) officers intercepted hard narcotics with an estimated street value of
- 2,000 pounds of cocaine intercepted from the Dominican RepublicAGUADILLA, Puerto Rico—Air and Marine Operations (AMO) marine units intercepted Saturday a 25-foot “yola” type vessel in which three men from the