WASHINGTON, D.C. – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Youth and Family Services Division, Physical and Sexual Abuse Branch, have announced an arrest has been made in connection with a First Degree Child Sexual Abuse offense that occurred in Washington, DC. From 2014 to 2019, the suspect engaged in sexual acts with a minor victim. On Thursday, March 25, 2021, pursuant to a DC Superior Court arrest warrant, 39 year-old Mark Walker, of Northeast, DC, was arrested and charged with First Degree Child Sexual Abuse.
- Video shows Capitol police giving approval for January 6th protesters to protest inside U.S. Capitol
- Bar Rescue’s Jon Taffer opening new D.C. restaurant
- Joe Biden just pulled the plug on Trump’s American Hero Citizens Memorial Garden
- Suspect arrested for the murder of Dontra Harris
- D.C. mom who threw her dead baby in trash arrested for murder, body not found yet