BOSTON – Boston police made one area drug dealer have a bad day on Friday after busting him and confiscated his 40 large bags of weed.
Police said at about 2:20 PM on Friday, officers assigned to District C-11 arrested Randell Glenn, 25, of Randolph on drug related charges following an investigation in the area of 800 Morrisey Boulevard in Dorchester.
After his arrest, officers obtained a search warrant at his place of residence and found a huge stash of marijuana.
On Saturday, district detectives executed a search warrant related to the arrest which resulted in the recovery of 1,124 fentanyl pills, 40 large bags of marijuana, 3 bags of packaged marijuana edibles as well as $10,643 in U.S. Currency.
The suspect will appear in Dorchester District Court on multiple charges including Trafficking Class D Drugs Distribution of Class D Drugs.
- New York Man Sentenced for Crack Cocaine Trafficking
- Female cop fired, another suspended over Facebook post, like against Black Lives Matter
- Baltimore man sent to prison for sex trafficking minor
- Indictment announced in fatal South Carolina kidnapping
- Asian man beaten while walking with his baby in stroller in San Francisco