President Joe Biden had diminishing cognitive skills. That much is apparent when he speaks, but that degenerative condition is on display once again as the President does a 180-degree flip flop on packing the court.
In 2019, candidate Biden said he would not pack the courts.
“The idea that we have somehow decided our system doesn’t work anymore, which I’m hearing so many saying, that we’re going pack the courts,” Biden said. “I’m going to do what Trump did. I’m going to take control by executive order. What are we talking about?”
Now the President is moving toward packing the court. He has literally signed an executive order to create a panel to look into the possibility of packing the Supreme Court to overturn the existing conservative-leaning majority on the court.
Being billed as “Supreme Court Reform”, that panel will create an account of the contemporary commentary and debate about the role and operation of the Supreme Court in our constitutional system and about the functioning of the constitutional process by which the President nominates and, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, appoints Justices to the Supreme Court.
Read more on this topic:
- Is Joe Biden’s Sometimes Bizarre Behavior a Sign of Dementia?
- Hunter Biden’s hooker three-way with his dog, a giant Squirtle and a lot of crack in Daily Mail tell-all
- Hunter Biden smoked Parmesan cheese out of the rug while addicted to crack
- AOC has discovered the secret to peace in the Middle East…the how to get to the what with that thing
- No crying photo-op for AOC as refugee children face sexual assault and abandonment
- Here’s the terrorist border crossing press release the Biden Administration doesn’t want you to see
- Derailed: Biden’s heartfelt Amtrak story was a complete lie records showPresident Joe Biden was caught in another lie this week. Earlier today, he was caught in a lie about his child detention
- Radical Lefty Ben of Ben And Jerry’s lashes out at police and Mr. Softee after union’s brilliant political stuntWhen the Philadelphia Fraternal Order of Police wanted to send a message to District Attorney Larry Kasner for being soft on crime,
- Facebook review board upholds Trump banFormer President Donald J. Trump fired back at Facebook and Twitter today after the Facebook review board upheld a permanent ban against