Philadelphia, Pa – Seven people were shot and four are in critical condition after a mass shooting event in the Fishtown section of the city.
Police have released limited details on the shooting that occurred Friday night at around 8 p.m. in front of the North Delaware Avenue Golf and Social Club.
An 18 year old was shot under his armpit and another, 23, was shot in the chest. Both are also in critical condition. Video surveillance showed a gunman firing into a crowd of people outside the venue and at least 21 shell casings have been recovered. A suspect was taken into custody.
Inside a nearby SUV, police found two semi-automatic handguns. One stolen vehicle was also recovered.
- $770,000 jackpot lottery ticket sold at Bethel Park Coen Markets
- $360,000 lottery ticket sold at Pennsylvania cigarette store
- Some Wawa stores to close temporarily as company struggles to find workers
- A $3 million winning lottery ticket was sold in Landsdale
- Philadelphia convict going back to prison on gun charge after social media post