PHILADELPHIA, PA – A man was shot and killed in a hail of approximately 20 gunshots in the food court of the Philadelphia Mills Mall on Monday. Police said that at around 5 p.m. on Monday, gunfire rang out as the gunman began firing shots into the crowded food court, striking one man several times. The mall was locked down, but police K9 and SWAT teams were unable to find the suspect.
- Police searching for stolen pickup truck left at accident scene
- Police investigating murder of man on I-79 in Muddy Creek
- Police seek help identifying McKean County shooter
- Police investigating Millersville Township Assault
- Philadelphia HIV/AIDS victim support contractor guilty of stealing from program