QUEENS, N.Y. – The NYPD is asking for the public’s help identifying six young suspects wanted in connection with two robberies that occurred within hours of each other last month in the 109th and 110th Precincts.

According to police, the first incident took place around 1:35 a.m. on Sunday, November 16, outside 117-02 Roosevelt Avenue in Corona. Investigators said a 17-year-old boy was surrounded by six males who pushed him and forcibly stole his cell phone and jewelry before fleeing east on Roosevelt Avenue. The stolen property was valued at about $1,200, and no injuries were reported.
Roughly 40 minutes later, at about 2:15 a.m., a second robbery occurred at 40 Road and Main Street in Flushing. Police said a group of five individuals approached a 27-year-old man, snatched a necklace from his neck, and threatened him before running off east on Main Street. The necklace was valued at approximately $5,000.
Authorities said the suspects are believed to be males between 14 and 18 years old.
Anyone with information regarding the identities or whereabouts of the individuals is urged to contact the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or visit crimestoppers.nypdonline.org.