As the Joe Biden experiment continues in America, today, the president had a tough time walking up the red carpet stairs of Air Force. President Joe Biden fell not once, not twice, but three times on a simple stair climb.
“I remember the press bashing Trump for touching the rail once,” said Donald Trump, Jr. “Biden falls repeatedly but I’m sure he’s the picture of health. No wonder all of our enemies are pouncing simultaneously and mocking him publicly.”
Do you think this is a problem? Share in the comments below.
Just two days ago, Biden bragged about staring down Russian President Vladimir Putin and putting the fear of God into the Russian leader, saying, “You will pay”.
I remember the press bashing Trump for touching the rail once. Biden falls repeatedly but I’m sure he’s the picture of health. No wonder all our enemies are pouncing simultaneously and mocking him publicly. pic.twitter.com/R1qN9DDHFW
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 19, 2021
The Daily Joe Biden:
- There he goes again: Biden calls Harris President Again
- Open Biden. No Magic Words Needed for Unaccompanied Minors at the U.S.-Mexico Border
- Joe Biden threatens Russian leader Putin, Will pay a price for election meddling
- GOP trolls Joe Biden and his dog problems on National K-9 Veterans Day
- Biden’s child detention facilities at full capacity while many schools still not fully open across U.S.
- Joe Biden’s absenteeism at press briefings is a modern day first for American presidents
The Archived Joe Biden:
- Top 5 Gaffes by Joe Biden while on the campaign trail over the past 50 years
- Joe Biden Reflects on His Encounter with Black Gang Member Corn Pop
- Presidential Gaffe: Joe Biden Promises to Fully Vaccinate 300 Americans by the End of the Summer
- Was President Joe Biden and His Wife Booed During Super Bowl Speech?
- Is Joe Biden’s Sometimes Bizarre Behavior a Sign of Dementia?