Texas – President Joe Biden may have halted construction of America’s border wall, but he didn’t halt the payments being made to contractors and heavy equipment vendors.
After taking office, Biden placed a 60-day halt on construction on the border wall, but this weekend it was reported that the equipment that sits idle down at the border is costing Americans an estimated $6,000,000 per day.
The federal government is still responsible for contracts it entered into under the Trump administration.
Trump lashed out at the significant rise in child sex trafficking around the border and across the country that has also reached pandemic proportions.
“We proudly handed the Biden Administration the most secure border in history. All they had to do was keep this smooth-running system on autopilot,” President Trump said. “Instead, in the span of a just few weeks, the Biden Administration has turned a national triumph into a national disaster.”
Crisis at the border
• Illegal alien wanted for rape in Kentucky arrested by Border Patrol agents in Texas
• Border Patrol captures known child sex offender reentering United States at Mexico border
• Border Patrol Captures 2 Illegal Alien Smugglers Near Border in Laredo
• Border Patrol Agent Gets Nearly 14 Years for Drug Trafficking, Threatening Federal Agent
• Illegal Alien Sentenced for Armed Robber and Carjacking
• New Yorker charged for smuggling illegal aliens after driving vehicle into snowbank
Read More About Biden’s Border Fiasco
• After 100,000 cross border in February, Biden Border Czar says border is not open
• Trump says Biden border is out of control
• Open Biden. No Magic Words Needed for Unaccompanied Minors at the U.S.-Mexico Border
• Biden issues media blackout at Mexico border
• Report: Immigrants show up at U.S. border wearing “Biden, Let us in!” shirts
• Walls Don’t Work…from inside the walled in military capital compound, Biden orders halt on southern border wall