There’s something not right about President Joe Biden. He often seems incoherent. He stumbles. He forgets his words and the White House has been keeping him away from non-scripted interactions with the American people.
Is Joe Biden’s Sometimes Bizarre Behavior A Sign Of Dementia?
There have been many speculations that he may suffer from the early affects of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, but there has been no clinical diagnosis.
“I served as White House physician under THREE Presidents. I’ve seen what it takes physically AND mentally to do the job. I can tell you right now that the way Biden is hiding from the public is a MAJOR red flag. Something’s not right,” Jackson said.
Jackson served as a Rear Admiral in the US Navy from 1995 to 2019 and has a medical degree from Texas A&M.
From 2013 to 2018, he was Barack Obama’s personal physician. He was rehired by President Trump and served one full year as his doctor.
In January, he ran for office and became a U.S. Congressman representing the 13th district in Texas.
A dozen times Joe Biden has show signs that he is losing his mind
• U.S. President Joe Biden Falls Three Times Walking Up Steps Of Air Force One
• Joe Biden Threatens Russian Leader Putin, “Will Pay A Price” For Election Meddling
• Ronna McDaniel: Joe Biden Needs To Stop Hiding From America, The Press
• Joe Biden Tells NASA Engineer Indian-Americans Are Taking Over Our Country
• Confusion As Biden Boards Marine One Helicopter, Aides, Harris Step In
• There He Goes Again: Biden Calls Harris President Again
• Nancy Pelosi Tells Story Of How Grandkids Say “Open Biden” To Open Doors
• Joe Biden Gave A Speech In Texas, But We’re Still Trying To Figure Out What He Said
• Biden Asks Nine Year University Nurse, “Are You A Freshman?” During COVID-19 Vaccination Meeting
• Was President Joe Biden And His Wife Booed During Super Bowl Speech?
• Biden Calls U.S. Service Members “Stupid Bastards”, Campaign Said It Was Just A Joe Joke
• Latest Clip Proves Joe Biden May Be Suffering From Dementia